Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I have to say that today is the crappiest day I've had in a long time.
Our formerly feral foster cat, Tara, left for the shelter today. She made remarkable strides in un-feraling herself and is a big love bug. I cried harder than I have for a foster in a long time.
Smedley's tumor is back. I did everything I could to convince myself that it was anything but, but it is. I haven't looked yet to see about how long we have, but I'm sure it's a matter of months. This sucks. So I cried about that, too. My eyes are swollen enough that it looks like somebody popped me a good one, minus the bruising.
So, just as the icing on the cake, I got diet coke instead of regular at the drive-thru. Blech. No cans of coke in the car, just Sierra Mist. Sigh.
Then I get to work and realize I forgot my antacid AND the naprosyn I'm supposed to take at 1. The accumulation of little inconveniences today has made for a majorly crap-tacular day. Tomorrow will be better. It better be.

No comments:

Post a Comment